Ashleigh Butterss is a well-being mentor and the creator and host of Behind The Smile – a recovery podcast designed to expose and remove the stigma around mental health, trauma and addiction.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Addiction in the family
- People-pleasing & perfectionism
- The “hole in the soul”
- Ash’s experience in rehab
- How to live authentically
- The benefits of yoga & meditation
- Finding the right guidance & support
After making the decision to get sober in 2020, Ash set out on a mission, quitting her corporate job and diving deeply into the world of self-development and recovery. Her mission is to smash through the stereotype that surrounds addiction and to help people live a fulfilled life connected to their purpose.