Maya is a Level Three Optimal State Yoga Therapist & Integrative Ayurvedic Wellness Counselor. She specializes in embodied mental health practices and provides whole-person, compassionate care to individuals with symptoms of trauma, addiction, anxiety, and depression.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Living with ADHD
- Maya’s experience with Adderall
- Using alcohol & cannabis to manage symptoms
- The connection between the menstrual cycle and ADHD symptoms
- Cycle Tracking, Yoga Therapy & Ayurveda to manage ADHD
- The gifts of ADHD
- Yoga Therapy for Addiction Recovery
Maya works as a Yoga Therapist at a virtual Intensive Outpatient Program for adolescents and young adults and sees individual clients virtually through her private practice, Integrated Mind Body Therapy.