Christy Wynne is a Sober Coach and the owner of the first alcohol-free bar in Denver, appropriately named Awake.
Christy has a very well-rounded background in health and wellness practicing medicine as a Physician’s Assistant with additional training in integrative medicine, nutrition, mindfulness and Ayurveda. She is also a Senior Coach with This Naked Mind, specializing in nervous system regulation and radical self care.
Christy is passionate about spending time with her husband and two children exploring the world through travel and has visited 49 countries. She also loves live music and enjoys all of the many outdoor activities Colorado has to offer. She gave herself the gift of becoming alcohol free in 2018.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- Christy’s decision to get Sober while living in Provence, France (of all places!)
- What she learned from slowing down
- The dangers of combining alcohol with wellness
- The “Early Exit” from alcohol
- How humans are designed to become addicted, and what we can do about it
- Christy’s best tips for those reconsidering their relationship with alcohol