Justin Weiss has been a Certified Wim Hof Method Instructor since 2016, a Certified Master Hypnotist since 2012, and received a BA in Contemplative Psychology in 2016.
Living in the mountains outside of Boulder, CO, he has the mission of assisting folks in kindling control over their nervous systems through both breath and cold exposure. Justin hosts the weekly ICE CHURCH every Sunday, and Workshops/Retreats oriented around Breathwork, cold exposure, and inner-change.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Justin’s story of healing using the Wim Hof Method
- Who is Wim Hof?
- The Three Pillars of the Method: Breathwork, Cold Exposure, Commitment
- How less stressful environments are creating new health challenges for humans
- How the Wim Hof method supports mental health & addiction recovery
- The physiological, psychological and spiritual benefits of Breathwork & Cold Exposure
- Practical tips for getting started