Deb Masner, Founder of the Alcohol Tipping Point is a Registered Nurse, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach and SMART Recovery Facilitator who helps others practice not drinking. Mary first connected with Deb during the Womeness Community’s Sober Curious Challenge, and was so touched by her honestly, insight and great sense of humor which brings light to an otherwise difficult situation.
Although today, Deb is thriving in her sober life as an alcohol-free badass, her commitment to this work is born out of her own personal struggle after many “day ones” and a feeling that she was broken after not being able to get her drinking under control. With dedicated practice, patience and mindset changes, she worked her way out of the drinking shame spiral and into an alcohol-free life. Today, she finds great fulfillment in sharing this gift with others.
This conversation includes:
- Deb’s sober story
- “Whiny Women’s Wednesday” and other toxic pressure on women and mothers
- The truth about how alcohol impacts our physiology
- Debunking myths about drinking
- The bright side of sober living
- Deb’s best tips and practices to not only sustain sobriety, but thrive alcohol-free